Things tend to run more smoothly in a business when there are set processes in place.
Of course, these processes are adaptable and should be reviewed as often as possible to maximise their results.
This applies for social media as well. So, what social media processes do you have in place within your business?
You should have processes for:
1. How you are posting on the different platforms
2. How you respond to engagement
3. How you respond to any negativity
4. How you build your social media following
5. How you build the relationship with potential clients
6. How you convert the sale on social media
7. How you engage with previous customers
And there may be more that are applicable to your business. The clearer these processes are, the easier it is for someone else to pick them up in times of sickness, holidays or new starters.
Time to start writing your processes?