BEGINNERS’ LINKEDIN FOR BUSINESS!!
Wednesday 26th March
9am – 12pm
Are you yet to benefit from the opportunities that LinkedIn brings?
Do you struggle to know what to do with your LinkedIn connections?
Do you want to increase your chance of success in using LinkedIn?
The Beginners’ LinkedIn for Business workshop will give you a starting leap in to the world of LinkedIn and how you can use it to meet your business objectives!
In this half day workshop, you will discover:
- How to set up and maximise your LinkedIn profile
- How to win business through your profile alone
- How to find your target market on LinkedIn
- What to say in your connection requests to guarantee the connection
- How to interact effectively with your connections
- What to post as updates to encourage response
- How to use groups to get in front of your target market and build your network
- How to set up and maximise your company page
- How to manage your time on LinkedIn
- How to create an action plan for your LinkedIn activity
|“Sam Flynn’s Social Media Training really blew me away! Now this is a lady who knows her stuff. Sam demonstrated her vast knowledge and understanding of practically everything there is to know about Social Media and delivered the knowledge to newbies like me in a simple and practical way. I learned so much and came away with pages and pages of notes. I’ve already started to implement a number of ideas and I’m seeing immediate results. I can’t wait to implement more ideas over the next month and I’m sure I’ll be back for a top-up in the not-to-distant future.” Robbie Birchall, Invent A Better Future|
But that’s not all!!!!
Your attendance also includes a free online version of the workshop! No need to panic if you don’t remember everything from the day. You’ll have an online version with tuition on LinkedIn itself to guide you on your way!
Plus, you’ll be added to my online community, allowing you to post social media questions and network with other attendees of my social media courses!
What you won’t get on this course is:
- Techno-jargon! I’m not in to technology! So, I make my courses as jargon free as possible and ensure you understand every aspect I’m talking through
- Advanced LinkedIn knowledge – if you’ve been using LinkedIn for business for a few years and are seeing excellent results, don’t attend!!
|“Having a very poor understanding of social media platforms I decided to embark on identifying how to improve my knowledge and stumbled across Sam Flynn and how glad am I? I booked on one of her events and came away all the better for doing, I have a much fuller understanding of social media and how to use it PROPERLY. The course and its content was exceptional delivered in a non-jargon way, which for this dinosaur made it so easy to understand. Thanks Sam for all your support pre and post event.” Simon Lincoln, SLR Solutions Ltd.|
So who am I? And why should you attend a workshop with me?!
Hi, I’m Sam Flynn and I’ve been training businesses in using social media to meet their objectives for the last 4 years! I’m not a marketer or a technologist! In fact, my background is in business psychology, so I have a deeper understanding of how to build effective business relationships that last! I now travel throughout the UK (and beyond!) helping businesses achieve success through social media platforms!
|“Sam is extremely adept at delivering training in a personable and charismatic way. She is not only an expert who can ensure social media delivers results for your business but also uses her business psychology knowledge to inspire you in many other ways.” Janette Leigh, Pali|
You should attend this workshop if:
- You’ve yet to use LinkedIn for your business and don’t know where to get started
- You’ve been using LinkedIn for a while but still feel like you don’t really know how to use it
- You don’t like technology but understand you’re going to have to embrace LinkedIn for business
- You worry you’ve no time to add LinkedIn to your already busy schedule
If at any point during the day you feel the course is not suited to your needs, just let one of the team know and we will refund you straight away!
And, if by the end of the workshop, you feel that what I have taught you will in no way help grow your business, then I’ll not just refund your place. I’ll give you double what you gave me! The last thing I want you to do is waste your time!
|“Confess I was a sceptic, Sam’s guarantee of money back drew me in. Thoroughly enjoyed this hands on course and continuing follow up. Don’t hesitate sign up, the best money I have spent on training this year.” Jackie Broughton, Sylvain Bookkeeping|
Date: Wednesday 26th March 2014
Time: 9am – 12pm
Location: Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB
£95+vat Early bird offer only £75+vat when you book before Tuesday 18th March!
|“Sam’s knowledge of social media is second to none. If you are really interested in making social media work for your business, attending one of her seminars is a must. She has opened my eyes to the full benefits social media has on businesses, and I hope to emulate her strategies on social media to make it work for my business.” Gary Rushgrove, GolfPro Connect|
So, if you’re ready to make 2014 the year your business really starts to see success through LinkedIn, then just click on one of the following options!