BEGINNERS’ TWITTER FOR BUSINESS!!
Wednesday 30th April
9am – 12pm
Is 2014 the year that your company will HAVE to embrace Twitter?
Have you been a Twitter user for a while but still consider yourself a beginner?
Are you new to Twitter and want to start out with the right approach and avoid wasting your time on it?
The Beginners’ Twitter for Business workshop will give you all the tools, techniques and know-how to make Twitter works for your company!!!
In this half day workshop, you will discover:
- How to get yourself set up on Twitter with a profile that instantly promotes what you do
- How to engage and pull customers towards you instead of pushing them away
- What to say day-to-day on Twitter to build a relevant audience
- How to convert this audience in to paying customers
- How to actively seek your target market on Twitter
- How to manage your time on Twitter for maximum results in the minimum time
- An action plan for kicking off your Twitter activity to meet your aims and objectives
|“Sam’s introductory Twitter course was excellent and was really good value. I came away with some simple actions which I was able to implement. It was also good to be given on-line access to the course and to other supportive materials. The course was just right in terms of length and content. If you’re considering using Twitter as a lead generator and to need to learn the basics then I’d highly recommend Sam’s course.” Mark Dyble, SME Business Solutions|
But that’s not all!!!!
Your attendance also includes a free online version of the workshop! No need to panic if you don’t remember everything from the day. You’ll have an online version with tuition on Twitter itself to guide you on your way!
Plus, you’ll be added to my online community, allowing you to post social media questions and network with other attendees of my social media courses!
What you won’t get on this course is:
- Techno-jargon! I’m not in to technology! So, I make my courses as jargon free as possible and ensure you understand every aspect I’m talking through
- Advanced Twitter knowledge – if you’ve been on Twitter a few years and are seeing excellent results, don’t attend!!
|“Sam’s workshop was jam-packed with practical ideas for developing and implementing a Twitter strategy. She is clearly an expert in the field and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her workshops.” Karen Pheasant, Ladies Workout Express|
So who am I? And why should you attend a workshop with me?!
Hi, I’m Sam Flynn and I’ve been training businesses in using social media to meet their objectives for the last 4 years! I’m not a marketer or a technologist! In fact, my background is in business psychology, so I have a deeper understanding of how to build effective business relationships that last! I now travel throughout the UK (and beyond!) helping businesses achieve success through social media platforms!
|“Sam is extremely adept at delivering training in a personable and charismatic way. She is not only an expert who can ensure social media delivers results for your business but also uses her business psychology knowledge to inspire you in many other ways.” Janette Leigh, Pali|
You should attend this workshop if:
- You’ve yet to use Twitter for your business and don’t know where to get started
- You’ve been on Twitter a while but still feel like you don’t really know how to use it
- You don’t like technology but understand you’re going to have to embrace Twitter
- You worry you’ve no time to add Twitter to your already busy schedule
If at any point during the day you feel the course is not suited to your needs, just let one of the team know and we will refund you straight away!
And, if by the end of the workshop, you feel that what I have taught you will in no way help grow your business, then I’ll not just refund your place. I’ll give you double what you gave me! The last thing I want you to do is waste your time!
|“Confess I was a sceptic, Sam’s guarantee of money back drew me in. Thoroughly enjoyed this hands on course and continuing follow up. I’m now hooked on Twitter now I understand how it works. Already made some good and interesting contacts. Don’t hesitate sign up, the best money I have spent on training this year.” Jackie Broughton, Sylvain Bookkeeping|
Date: Wednesday 30th April 2014
Time: 9am – 12pm
Location: Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LB
£95+vat Early bird offer only £75+vat when you book before Tuesday 22nd April!
|“Sam’s knowledge of social media is second to none. If you are really interested in making social media work for your business, attending one of her seminars is a must. She has opened my eyes to the full benefits social media has on businesses, and I hope to emulate her strategies on social media to make it work for my business.” Gary Rushgrove, GolfPro Connect|
So, if you’re ready to make 2014 the year your business really starts to see success through Twitter, then just click on one of the following options!
BOOK OTHER UPCOMING COURSES BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW!!!