There have never been more options when it comes to creating content for social media. And yet, it has never been harder to get our content to stand out and be seen by the right people. In this live online course, I will be making sure your content encourages people to stop scrolling past and start buying from you!
In this live online course, you’ll discover:
- Who the target audience for your content is
- How to find out what content your target audience wants
- How to stand out and avoid boring people with your content
- How to increase your content reach
- Use of different media including imagery, video and live content
- Ideas to keep your content varied
- The importance of blogging and what to blog about
- Encouraging engagement with your content
- Converting followers to customers with your content
- How to measure the success of your content
- How to create a content strategy
Each session will be recorded, so you can go back over the sessions again. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact during the live sessions.
The course will take place over three 1.5 hour sessions. The course dates and times are as follows:
SESSION 1: Tuesday 11th July 11.30am – 1pm
SESSION 2: Thursday 13th July 11.30am – 1pm
SESSION 3: Tuesday 18th July 11.30am – 1pm
Once you have registered for the course, you will be informed of the course link to access the first session.
To book your place on this online course, just click the button below!