Are you ready to start achieving social media success in your business?
Been ‘playing’ with social media for too long?
Or have you not even started using it, and are ready to grow your business with social media?
In this event, you’ll discover:
- Which social media platforms you should be focusing your time and effort on
- What to say on social media to encourage new and repeat customers
- How to find your target market on social media
- How to engage with your target market on social media
- Simple strategies for converting your social media following in to customers
- How to use the platforms, including areas you may not yet uncovered
- How to manage your time effectively on social media and schedule your updates
- Easy to use tools for social media
This workshop is for you if you’re new to social media, or if you already use social media but don’t feel like you’ve grasped the best way to use it.
There are only 10 spaces available at this event!
To make it as valuable and interactive for you as possible, I’m limiting spaces to only 10 people. So, don’t hang about if you do want to come along.
DATE: Thursday 8th December
TIME: 9.30am – 5pm
LOCATION: Workplace, 4th Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford St, Manchester, M1 6EU
Book now by clicking the button below: