Social Media Content SOS!!!
Tuesday 11th September 9.30am - 12.30pm
Mechanics Conference Centre, Manchester City Centre
If you're struggling to come up with new content ideas, you're seeing the reach of your posts going down, you struggle to engage your audience and you want to convert them in to customers, then you need to be at this event!
I can't wait to share my ideas for solving your content crisis. Social media has never been as busy as it is now, and it is getting harder and harder for brands to stand out from the crowd.
In this half-day event, I'll be sharing with you loads of ideas for getting your content seen and using it to convert your audience in to paying customers!
And, one of the best things about the event is the bonus you get for coming along...but more about that later!
What will you discover at Social Media Content SOS?
- The mistakes you're making at the moment with your content
- Understanding who your audience is and what they want from you
- How to inject personality in to your posts
- The issue with social media reach and how to overcome it
- Understanding what social media content works and what doesn't
- How to increase engagement with your content
- Using video and live broadcasts as part of your content strategy
- Converting your content in to customers
A BIG bonus of booking your place!
After this event, I'm going to be launching my new online catalogue of online courses. There will be 10 courses in total. And coming along to this event means you'll get to choose one of them to have access to for FREE!
The courses to choose from will include:
- LinkedIn Success
- Facebook Success
- Twitter Success
- Instagram Success
- Facebook Ads
- Content for Social Media
- Video for Social Media
- Turning Followers Into Customers
- Starting and Growing a Training Business
- Becoming a Speaking and Getting Gigs
Each course will be selling for £40+vat, but you'll get to choose one for free when you come along to the event!
I recently completed a day of Social Media training led by Sam Flynn. I was captivated by her knowledge and professionalism, and I quickly realised that I was only browsing. I was taught how to develop social media accounts into powerful business tools that deliver real value.Murray Blythe, Siemens
I would thoroughly recommend engagement in Sam's teachings, a real investment. Thanks Sam!
I really enjoyed the course yesterday, it was so informative but on a level even I understood! Just saying now to one of my colleagues, probably the best “training” course I have been on.Janet Jones, BPS Group Ltd
Money Back Guarantee
If you think the event is absolute rubbish and you wish you’d never wasted your time and money on it, then I’ll give you your money back! I’m incredibly confident you won’t feel like that!!!
To recap, here are the key things you need to know about Social Media Content SOS:
- It takes place Tuesday 11th September 9.30am - 12.30pm
- At Mechanics Conference Centre, 103 Princess St, Manchester, M1 6DD
- Will be focused entirely on content, increasing reach and engagement and converting your audience
- You'll get to choose one of my online courses for FREE when you come along
- You can have your money back if you didn't think the event was worth your time or money
- It's my last event for a while, as I'll be taking a few months off with my new baby, due in October!
Use the form below to book your place now!